We are currently looking for an individual who is enthusiastic about craft beer and brewing, and who is energetic and self starting who can efficiently manage the day-to-day running of our onsite Brewery Tap.
Our Brewery Tap is currently open Thurs & Fri evenings and Saturday from 1pm till late, but with our brand growing quickly we are looking to develop what we currently offer at the Brewery Tap, by running events such as comedy nights and hosting privately booked parties, as well as extending the number of days we open the bar.
The successful applicant will need to be flexible with working days/hours, will always need to create a welcoming atmosphere in our Brewery Tap, and have the desire and enthusiasm to initiate and oversee new events. General bar and cellar management skills are essential to making the bar run smooth.
There will also be opportunities to work at specialist beer events around London and the UK as and when they arise.
- Good customer s
- Fluent English speaking
- Works well in a team, and motivated to work unsupervised
- Uses their initiative
- Good organisational, planning and preparation skills
- Good time management skills
- Good with numbers
- Good attention to detail
Experience & attitude required:
- Previous Bar/Pub management experience.
- A dynamic, flexible and ‘can do’ attitude that wants to get stuck in and make the role their own.
- Ambition and drive to develop the role, and assist in progressing the scope of bar sales to include themed event nights etc.
- Has a passion for craft beer.
- Events planning experience would be very useful
- Managing the day to day running of the By The Horns Brewery Tap.
- Keeping the bar stocked.
- Cellar management.
- Serving customers and helping with any queries/recommendations.
- Planning and overseeing special events at the Brewery Tap e.g private parties, Comedy nights, special themed events, etc.
- Running brewery tours and tasting after training.
- Seek to expand the scope of the Brewery Tap.
- Keeping the Brewery Tap presentable and clean
- Cashing up the Bar and stock take.
How to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com stating “I want a job at By The Horns Brewery Tap” as the subject title.
Please attach your CV and a covering letter stating why you want the job.